Sunday, February 22, 2009

Labios compartidos

First things first, that girl definitely had another guy with her last night. That made me insanely jealous. They obviously weren't dating seriously, and we're not dating seriously, but it's the principle of the thing! Actually, I feel like I'm being completely irrational.
And secondly, is it possible that there is actually someone out there who will take an interest  in my life? This is the weirdest place in the world (Utah) to be gay because there really seem to be only two extremes: guys that want to hook up with you, and straight guys. It would be nice to find a gay guy (same situation as me) that I could actually be friends with, but it seems like, on the rare occasion that I find one, we talk a couple of times and that's it.
Time out--
Maybe I'm crazy? Socially awkward? I don't have a problem making straight friends, so maybe I throw off this "crazy" vibe that only gay guys detect. I didn't think I was weird...
Wow, that thought didn't cross my mind until I started  blogging. So how does one go about making platonic friendships with gay guys? I mean, it has to be possible. I'm not a "gay expert," but I don't think that all gay guys everywhere are in it with every single other guy for the sex.
So I can make straight friends, but not gay ones. What the heck? My life is weird.
Anyway, the moment in time that I can find a reliable guy that actually seems interested in my life (because, generally speaking, I'm interested in other peoples' lives) and actually communicates with me on a regular basis will definitely be a monumental moment. Until then, I just have to hold on to my straight friends and keep weeding through.
Wow, this sounds pathetic.
Church was so boring today. I knew it was a bad sign when I fell asleep in sacrament meeting, woke up feeling refreshed, and realized that we had only gotten through the first speaker. I tried to look official, gathered my things, and tried to walk off in a way that made me look like I was headed to some important meeting. It worked.
And I'm not ready for school tomorrow. In fact, I really should be going to bed, but I wanted to blog and get this off my chest. Otherwise, I just lay in bed and think about it all night. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment