Thursday, February 26, 2009

Arde el Cielo

Wow, this week turned out to be intense.
I officially have one test out of the way and am not quite sure how I'm going to get everything else done by Saturday. Did my teachers all conspire against me?
But it has certainly distracted me from anything else I could worry about in life. I think my problem this semester was that I put all very important classes in my schedule. They determine my acceptance to random programs and whether or not I have a future. My actual credit load is lighter, but the classes are more intense and I have to do well in all of them.
No pressure.
What else is new?
I have two dates lined up for the weekend. That's plenty of money for one week, so I cut it off at there. They both kind of fell into my lap, but I'm excited. At they very least, it is fun... at least I have fun on my dates, so I'm going to assume that my dates at least aren't bored out of their mind. 
And with the exception of this blog and one kid that I e-mail, I haven't really talked to anyone about they "gay mormon" thing. I don't really have the strong urge. I swear I was at a point earlier where I thought I was going to explode if I didn't talk to someone about it. I think I just needed to get it out. I tend to be like that-- constantly think about something until I put words to it by talking about it or writing it. Well, my point is that I think this blog has helped. I can type until I talk myself out of being so freakin crazy.
I really should take a nap. I watched NCIS until midnight last night before deciding I should study for my physics test that I had to take today... thankfully I still did fine, but now my brain is fried and I'm way tired.
Ok, I've got half an hour before another review session for another test, so I'm going to go take a nap quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment