Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Donde Jugaran los ninos?

It's March-- what the heck? 
I don't even feel like february existed. And I'm basically finished worrying about tests until next week! Well, I thought it was exciting.
So I walked away from my tests this past week with an A, A-, B+ and C+?! I mean, come one! A C+? What am I supposed to do with that? 
Hopefully the teacher curves it because I'm going to have some serious issues with my future if that doesn't turn around. I guess life goes on either way. I'm not sure what I would want to do in life if I had to make a change of college majors? I guess major in Spanish or something. 
Life has been good. I feel like I have not been stressed out here of late. My tests are practically finished, the weather is nice. I haven't been neglecting my friends. That stuff all helps keep me positive. I've actually talked to a couple of guys that are in my situation but married and happy. I mean, their temptations didn't go away, but they recognized that that was what was going to make them happiest in their lives. I guess I had never really thought of it like that. I guess I assumed that I'd only be able to get married if I could get rid of those attractions first. 
And I guess the great question is: Who cares? If I really am gay and going to live a gay lifestyle (which I'm pretty sure I don't want to do), I wouldn't do anything about it until after I graduate from here. And since that is a ways off, it shouldn't be making a difference to me. 
I like my classes a lot, and I'm happy that the weather doesn't suck. I think that has a lot more to do with my mood than I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment