Saturday, March 28, 2009

Believe

I need to slow down.
I'm getting too attached. I guess I can feel it-- the fact that I can't do this. I mean, I can't expect someone to be that for me. I can't expect them to stop their world for me. I can't expect him to stop his world for me. And I have to quit being so willing to stop my world for others. I guess I can't live my life for other people. I just really don't want to do it alone, you know? Anyway, I'm not really in a position to make a commitment to live my life like that. He's not the only one that I will come across in life that will treat me this well. But I guess I can't see that far into the future, and I've been really happy lately and afraid that that feeling is going to go away.
And the weird thing is that my happiness is revolving around someone else, and that doesn't work. It shouldn't be that way. I know I keep telling myself this, but my happiness needs to revolve around me, first. If I'm always looking to someone else to make me happy, its going to be a depressing road.
But he's a good guy. 
That sounds so gay. 
Ok, I need to get up and do something about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment