Friday, March 13, 2009

Hands Down

He told me he liked me.
Is that what this blog is going to revolve around? But I'm seriously head-over-heels... I mean, guys, girls I can always keep it under control, you know? Apparently not with him.
So here you go: another gyration. I somehow went from feeling no attraction to guys or a desire to live that life, and suddenly, this guy shows up in my life, and that's all out the window. The thing is, this is truly and honestly the happiest I have felt in a long time. I think I have smiled more this past week than I have this past year... not like I was unhappy to begin with, but seriously, everytime I think about him, I start smiling. I've become one of those creepy people that walks around with a goofy smile on their face. I was trying to take this really important test a few days ago, and I my mind kept wandering back to him. I almost started laughing in the testing center. Of the three hours I spent in there, I spent at least a third of the time daydreaming. What is wrong with me?
I seriously am never like this. And I'm confused. I don't really understand what he sees in me, but I'm definitely not going to argue because I feel amazing. All I can think about is the next time I get to see him. 
So weird. Is it normal? I mean, I actually feel kind of crazy typing this, but I have to get it off my chest. 
Oh well. All I know is I've been walking around this whole week with butterflies in my stomach. Maybe I've just gotten used to ignoring my feelings since showing emotions makes me uncomfortable. I guess it leaves me really vulnerable to do something like that, and I'm nervous that I'll get hurt if I do it. But for some reason, I can't control them this time... 
This is the best I've felt in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment