Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Por Que Te Vas?

A bunny fell down the window well a couple nights ago. I was sleeping in the basement, and I wondered what that thud was that I heard against the window. Well, we discovered the little guy at noon the next day... he was having a heat stroke or something by then. My mom and I got some water and broccoli, and I scooped the bunny out (didn't touch it with my bare hands!) and put him in the shade in the ditch. Well, he seized and died. It was sad. The whole time, I kept singing that "Little Bunny Foo Foo" song in my head... 

And Transformers 2 may possibly be the strangest movie I've ever seen. If you don't want me to ruin it for you, then don't read this paragraph. But for goodness sake, Shia goes to robot heaven upon momentarily dying! Then, he receives advice from the heavenly robots and comes back to life! They took something really cliche and made it worse. Or the "You have to let go of your son! Let him go! You have to let go of your son!" little exchange between mom, dad, and sam... Besides that, I liked the movie.

I deleted the rest of this post. It wasn't me. I hated looking at it. I ran 14.5 miles, and that's all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment