Sunday, June 7, 2009

Manda Una Senal

Two blog posts in two days-- that's a first. I just have to say that I went to sacrament meeting today, and someone actually used the phrase "with every fiber of my being"... I submit that if you can't express your feelings without the use of cliche phrases, just don't say anything. Trust me-- it'll make you look better. 
And there was a certain amount of irony last night in that I made a post to my blog about not answering 2 a.m. calls, and he called at 12:30. I was glad, though. Like I said, I miss him. 
Being in love is the suckiest, most amazing thing I've ever experienced. 

Being a gay mormon is quite possibly the strangest choice I've made... well, the mormon part. Is it weird that it feels right?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! (I didn't want to do that... now I've made a mess) This is now completely pathetic, but this is what I said:

    Feel free (especially now) to delet this comment, for it takes away from your post, but I cannot help but to say this: I have always thought the phrase "with ever fiber of my being" to be absolutely ridiculous, afterall, our beings aren't made of fiber. ;) How about "with every protein, mineral, etc. of my being" instead? ;)

    Thank you for your words following, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (shoot and I misspelled "every" typing "ever")

    Delete this all, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha-- I can't bring myself to delete them. come on! That would be getting rid of like half of the comments ever made on here :). and commenting does not take away from my post... unless it is excessively long and/or unrelated, and your comments are neither.

    ReplyDelete