Monday, April 13, 2009

Crashin'

We hung out for a little bit, again, today.
No physical contact. Dang it-- this is killing me. Well, I guess it is preferable to having no contact at all... but man, I wanted to kiss him... still do. I'll keep it under control. 
Anyway, it's ok because the semester is coming to an end, and none too late, too. Holy crap, I have no desire to do anything at all anymore. I have an assignment due tonight that I haven't even started yet. I'm just tired of studying. If I can make it to the end of this week, life should be pretty dang good. Regardless, I'm going home in just a week, and that makes me really excited. I'm excited to see my family and spend some time with them before I have to come back for stupid spring semester.
It was sunny today, too. I can maybe start to get tan, again. I somehow manage to tan more up in the mountains... started to think something was up freshman year when people were asking me if I was mexican. I can also get rid of my farmer's tan since I don't have to be constantly wearing a shirt and tie. 
Anyway, I feel like my life is getting back under control. Yeah, I still like that guy a lot, but I feel a little more balanced. So I guess that means I'm not going to transfer... thank goodness 'cuz I'm not sure where I'd go. As confusing and frustrating as my life can seem, and for all of the conflicting goals and desires that I have, it all somehow seems to work out ok... I've got a lot to be grateful for in my life. I don't think I'm a special circumstance in that regard-- I just think it has to do with attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment