Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bedroom Talk

I am so freaking busy. I just have to make it through tomorrow, and then I'll have nothing to do until spring term starts.
I can make it.
Until then, I'm trying not to go crazy. I should either be studying or cleaning right now, but I kind of have to take a break for a bit, and I'm going to be up pretty late anyway.
Everything has actually been surprisingly good here. I've been busy but distracted... and I actually feel kind of balanced. Still been hanging out with that guy which has been good. While the situation may be a little confusing, I'm ok with it. 
I don't really know why I feel so much better, though. I mean, I was pretty much ready to transfer out of school a couple of weeks ago, but I guess that it was a major collision of two interests in my life. Yeah, I was happy messing around with that guy. Honestly, I really don't feel regret for it. Once it stopped and it seemed like things were going to change, I guess I started not feeling so happy. I do have an aversion to change which is an unfortunate aversion to have since that seems to happen a lot in my life. Anyway, I guess everything seems kind of stable again... even if it is stable in its weird, limbo-like state. But hey, I'll take it.
I'm excited to go home for a bit. I can't wait to see my family. I guess that as weird and shaky as my family unit was when I was growing up, they've become a pretty solid foundation for me now. It's nice to know that they'll support me no matter what I do in life. I feel like it makes me able to decide what will truly be best because I'm not living to satisfy the expectations of someone else.
Well, this post really has no point, but I felt kind of like taking a second to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment