Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Formal Weather Pattern

This week.

I can't believe a new one is about to start. I feel like it's a mad dash for Friday.

But today, I have a test, a project to finish, and two more tests to study for, Monday homework to finish, a football game to consider watching. I'm going to try my hardest to be as anti-social as possible. Last Saturday, I wasn't... and I kicked myself the next three nights for the 5 1/2 hours of sleep that I was getting. I can't function on that. I'm an 8-hours-of-sleep kinda guy, and I've decided there's no use in trying to deny that.

But last night was fun. We hiked up to the hot pots... I've never been there before. The name evoked some odd mental images; however, it was really, really pretty, cool, stinky. I don't really crave hard-boiled eggs right now.

And then, there's today, tomorrow, the new week. Things are comfortable--in the good way.

I saw two shooting stars when I was up there. I made a wish--the same wish--on both stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment