Friday, June 25, 2010

Me and the Moon

You know what? I don't actually have any plans for tonight. I think it's kinda sweet. As I sit here, I'm thinking about things that I should probably take care of in my free time, but it is so hard to get motivated to do any of it. Maybe the motivation will come to me... later...

I came home yesterday to find my dad doing some landscaping stuff outside. "Landscaping stuff" may not paint an accurate picture, since it can get kinda intense here--building retaining walls, grinding stumps, etc. My dad never pays anyone for that kind of stuff. He's always had the money for it, and it used to drive me crazy that we didn't just pay someone instead of having to do it ourselves. In hindsight, I'm glad he took the time to teach us self-reliance, independence... all that good stuff.

But I digress. I felt super crappy when I got home--didn't feel like doing anything at all, you know? I'm glad he was outside working because going out and helping him made me feel better.

As for everything else, my thoughts are too jumbled to come out as anything coherent. We could go "stream of consciousness" style, but I would probably have a seizure trying to reread it. My life is going to be ok--I just need to remind myself of that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment