Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I need to figure out where this blogging thing fits into my schedule.

You know what I've got a weakness for? Guys in beat-up trucks... or beat-up SUVs... wearing baseball caps. And no shirt. "What the hell?" you're probably wondering... I don't know...

Things have been super busy. I'm looking at picking up another job and actually applied to it and everything. That would bring me up to a 70-80 hour workweek. I just want to feel like I'm doing something productive. And I just want to get as much work experience as possible to put on my resume. I feel like that is my weakest point at this moment in time, but I'm doing everything I can to fix that.

And there isn't much else for me to do here. So why not? Not to mention the fact that I'd like to earn as much money as possible. School will be cheaper since I don't have to worry about tuition, so it's not like I'm facing destitution or anything... but I guess I'm kinda weird with money: I like having it way more than I like spending it.

I also think I'm starting to snap out of the "not wanting to be single right now" thing, too. I can't actively seek it right now, you know? Anyway, working a lot makes it too hard for me to worry about that stuff; therefore, I don't. I also feel kind of empowered when I throw myself into something in spite of the fact that I'd like to mope around.

I'm feeling comfortable, again, with the fact that everything in my life has been turning out really well. And it's probably a good thing I'm single because anyone I'd be dating would feel neglected. It'll work out when it's supposed to, I know. So I'll move ahead and be grateful for how well life has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment