Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hate (I Really Don't Like You)

I just want to get that stupid post off of the top of my blog. That was an unfortunate moment of weakness.

If everything goes according to plan, I'm leaving for home in three weeks. Since some of my finals are in class, I should be able to get the remainder of them done in the first two days of finals... then, I'm going to let my brain liquify and seep out through my ear.

Then, I'm going to study really hard for a test in June (I've read at least a couple thousand pages of material for this, so far), then let my brain re-liquify. THEN, I'm going to start working the first job I've had since summer of 2005. "Wait," you may be saying to yourself, "you haven't had a job for five years?"

Yes. How poor am I? Medium-poor. How lucky am I? Very.

And I won't have to worry about money for a while after the internship ends. In fact, I'll have enough to fund all four years (due to student loans) of school and my job-hunt for post-graduation. Sweet.

What else can I tell you? I was looking forward to the sun and warm, but we've taken a little step backward in the progression of seasons in p-town. I guess this really is part of the spring, and I guess that I do know that the snow is definitely coming to an end, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment