Monday, March 29, 2010

Africa (Karl Wolf cover)

It's even better than Toto's... if that isn't blasphemous to say.

So the kid from forever ago was in town this past weekend and called me up to hang out. And so what? we end up making out, and I don't even like him.

If you would've asked me six months ago, I would've said there was no way I was gonna get over him. But I did.

Life could be worse--I could've done something worse than that, but I'm just mad that I did it, mad that all I wanted was some action. It was stupid. I don't want to hear from him anymore. He's not here anymore, and I am nearly positive that we will not be in the same cities at the same time again.

I don't think I'd be mad at myself if it were something serious with someone I cared about. Another part of me felt like I've changed so much in the past (almost) year that something like that made me feel like I was in the exact same place, emotionally speaking.

Well, that's an unduly long post for a blog about a random make-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment