Sunday, April 18, 2010

It Comes and Goes (In Waves)

I don't think I've ever studied this much for finals. I also haven't been doing spectacularly. A lot of them have large written portions, so it's hard to know for sure. I guess I was kind of used to last semester where it was all stuff that came pretty naturally.

But this, man. I work my butt off just to keep ahead of the curve, and I don't know how well I'm pulling it off.

Whatever. Is that what I really got on here to talk about?

I'm leaving Provo in less than a week. I guess I was just kinda thinking back to last year around this time. I was having all of that crap with the guy and the girl and not knowing what the heck to do with my life. Then, I retreated--seriously. I've been thinking about how this year has been different. I was thinking how this exit will be different for me. I'm actually leaving to go make something of my future, not to nurse my wounds.

Where is this going? I guess I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that has made me ok with how everything has gone down this past school year.

It's not gonna come out tonight. I'll give it a shot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment