Friday, September 24, 2010

In Bright Fire

Today is pretty much the most beautiful day since springtime. I'm actually not even bummed about going outside and mowing. I would take my shirt off to get a little tanner, but my farmer's tan is bad enough that I think it will just be a lost cause for this year.

But never again.

Granted, it isn't weird being white or anything, but I just don't like the multi-toned skin look, you know? haha.

It'll give me some quiet, too. The sound drowns out even my thoughts--kind of a nice feeling.

And the missionary: things kinda toned down, thank goodness. I mean, he isn't, and he's actually just a cool kid, so I can appreciate the way things are. It's funny how I feel like I swing back and forth from being completely fine being single to wanting someone to be there.

But on a day like today, it's hard to feel anything but excellent.

Getting done with work early helped, too, I guess. Ok, gotta mow.

No comments:

Post a Comment