Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The End Where I Begin

I would marry the Script... but I don't really think homosexual polyandry will be kosher anytime soon... although the thought does make me laugh a little.

I would at least just marry the lead singer. Don't know his name or what he looks like, but he's got me.

I just want to get on here and write a normal post about my day sometime. Secretly, (but not so secret since I'm telling you) I'm actually really nervous that someone I know might come across this and find out it's me. So writing about a normal post might be a little ways off.

In the meantime, I'll continue my abnormal post...

You know those mornings where your dreams kind of meld into reality, and you're not sure when you woke up? I looked at my clock--6:15. I can get out of bed at 6:40 and still be ready close enough to on time, so I just figured I'd wait for my alarm to go off. It never did. In fact, I never set it, I guess. But I woke up exactly when I needed to.

And then I landed an interview with a really good company... it was a test run for me--see if I'd even be considered, you know? 'Cuz if this one worked out, I could pretty much count on an interview with any other places that I wanted.

And I got another good internship. And my GPA was revised up.

I'm not sure I can make the interview... a long story, I guess. But it leads me to believe that I'll be Ok when the real job hunt begins.

So much to be thankful for, and kind of in disbelief. You expect the world to fall apart, you know? You expect your life to be a damned, hollow shell of the shining, spiritual lighthouse it was.

It isn't.

I'm grateful. To Him? Yeah, I think so. And if it turns out that He isn't there or had nothing to do with it, then I'm grateful for the random, fortuitous sequence of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment