Sunday, July 4, 2010

The First One

I don't understand my Pandora station. I think it may have hit menopause or something because it has seemed awfully moody: pouring salt in my wounds when I'm feeling crappy, playing so many songs that I dislike (consecutively, mind you) that I use up all of my "skips" on the station, hot flashes, the usual, you know?

Maybe we should part ways for a little bit?

The past few days have been a huge improvement. I'm trying to come to grips with the situation all over again, and I think the effort may be a successful one.

I guess Monday was kinda the tipping point for me. Anyways, nothing can ever (or will ever, for that matter) happen with this kid, and the guy will pretty much not have a way to contact me for another month or so. Phew. Getting over this kid and steeling myself to shut down the situation with the guy before he gets the wrong impression: two monumental accomplishments that are in the making. Cross your fingers for me.

Not to mention the fact that it is a long weekend, and there is no work for me on Monday... well, no official work, but I will have to go in and take care of some stuff. I can do that in jeans, though, and at my leisure.

It's good. The drama is dying down. You probably wouldn't be able to tell from this blog, but I really try not to be dramatic... but it has to come out somewhere; and, lucky for you, that happens to be this blog.

I also get to work in the nursery at Church, making it a billion times more enjoyable. I don't have to go to EQ, for one, and I get to hang out with some pretty hilarious little kids. They get snack time--what the heck?! Why don't we do that in EQ? I think part of the reason I hate it is because it's the last hour that stands between me and the refrigerator. I start to get kinda angry (and dizzy) when I'm hungry. Is that weird? Anyway, nursery is sweet.

I wish there was something meaningful to tell you on here, but I guess this is the end. Fireworks are tonight (if it stops raining), and I may actually try to do something to get back in shape tomorrow. Happy fourth. You should probably celebrate this special day by watching one of the best movies ever made: Team America: World Police. If that's not patriotic, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment