Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Acoustic #3

It's by the Goo Goo Dolls. Definitely worth checking out, I think.

First things first, I have no laptop. Yeah... it's a really long story (and one that hurts to tell) that ends with my beloved Macbook air being smashed to pieces. He was a good little buddy. We had some pretty sweet adventures together, and one final, not-sweet adventure. I really wasn't wanting to drop money on another laptop anytime soon, but we'll see how long I can go that way.

What did I want to sign on here to say?

Everything was crashing down on me yesterday. I literally felt like my world was falling apart. Demands and deadlines and failures and losses (like my laptop) and fights--they all converged upon a hellish 20-some hours. My first instinct was to blame it on the judgment of God... second was obstacle of Satan...

Then, I thought, "to hell with this."

I can't understand what actions or inactions incur the wrath of God or wiles of satan or whatever. I've just gotta live and try my damndest to make this life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment