Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stay With You

The persistent guy is back in a big way. Maybe bigger than I'd like... Trying to slow him down. Granted, we haven't (want won't be able to for a couple months) met up, but I get nervous every time I feel like change is coming. This is just awkward, because how do you explain to your friends the fact that there is suddenly another guy there, too? Have I mentioned I am a miraculously bad liar?

And I feel bad for the guy because I go through these swings of "yeah, I like this guy" to "what the hell am I doing? I should really just stay single."

Anyways, I've got a couple months to really come to a decision.

Also, I signed up for classes for next semester. That should be interesting. I'm getting to the point where graduation really is within reach, and I'm a little scared. Still not really sure I'll ever be employed, and I don't think I'll believe it until I actually have a job.

Kinda a letdown--I got on here with full intentions of writing something, and this is all you get.

I've been sleepwalking a little lately. Nothing extreme, but I'll wake up in the morning naked (?) with clothes folded and in a pile or with more clothing than I went to bed with... or stuff will be in different places in the morning. Thought I was going crazy, but my dad told me I used to sleepwalk a lot when I was little.

It only really happens if I'm super stressed, which I've kind of been lately. I just have to remember to keep my life in perspective. The worst-case scenario never seems to be so bad once you push your imagination to that limit... it becomes "known" to you, and knowing seems to help the stress and fear dissipate.

Here's to waking up with the exact same clothing I went to bed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment