Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Take Cover

Here I am, again. I really have a million other things that I need to do, but I guess that I need to just let my brain dump out some of the swirling thoughts I'm trying to sort out.

There's this girl that I'd like to ask out. Thing is, I'm gay... uhhhh... so that doesn't work too well. And then I start having flashbacks to the awkward time where I started dating that girl, and the closer we got, the farther away I wanted to be... leading to the awkward time where I actually told her I was gay. She's the first real-life person that I've come out to. Anyway, I'd kinda like to keep it on the down-low, and I don't know if asking this girl out is going to lead to an awkward and uncomfortable breakup in which I divulge way too much information about me.

I think I'll take her out once and see if it dies after that. It might be a good thing. I'm at the point where I'd seem like a jackass if I didn't... and it's not like we're going to be getting married or anything by going out on a date. So I guess there's nothing to discuss--I'll do it. It's been a little while, anyways, and I don't want my roommates to suspect something haha.

What else is there to tell you about? I'm becoming increasingly poor. I need to have a job this summer... an internship would be ideal... I'm seriously considering selling my plasma--an act of desperation for me. Maybe I could be a hooker... or a stripper... or a drug dealer... so I guess selling plasma isn't my last option. I just realized that I'm kind of over being dependent on my parents. I'm really grateful that they pay for my stuff, but I'm really too old to be a parasite.

Oooooooooooook... My attempt at posting a pointless blog has been a smashing success.

No comments:

Post a Comment